Whether you have a Standby Diesel Generator with 500-gallons of dirty, wet diesel fuel, or you have a large 100,000 gallon Bulk Fuel Tank with biological growth in it, OFS has the equipment and manpower needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
With a large fleet of specialized fuel filtration and coalescing equipment staged at 3 locations in North America, we can provide cost-effective solutions for all your fuel cleanliness needs.
- Filter Carts & Coalescers For Small Fuel Tanks With High Particle Counts & Moisture Content
- High Flow Filter Skids & Coalescers For Large Fuel Tanks With High Particle Counts & Moisture Content
OFS has experienced and highly trained Field Service Technicians who have been performing Turn-Key Fuel Filtration & Coalescing services at customers’ facilities for over 20 years. Our experienced Field Service Technicians have all undergone rigorous safety training, and they all carry required safety credentials:
- OSHA Basic Plus Certification
- MSHA Certification
- DISA Background, Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Confined Space Entry (CSE) Certification
For all of our services, we bring a Laser Particle Counter and Portable Fluid Analysis Kit onsite to analyze oil samples and document our performance (achievement of specified ISO cleanliness levels and moisture content).